Sustainability Roundtables provide a local forum for global companies to participate in facilitated conversations on important strategic business issues in sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR). Member leaders engage the full spectrum of sustainability and CSR topics, frequently moving the conversation beyond energy and environmental sustainability to address the issues of the new economy:
- new realities of resource scarcity,
- opportunities in product development,
- rise of the circular economy,
- supply chain sustainability,
- employee engagement,
- transparency and communications.