What are the Sustainability Roundtables?
Sustainability Roundtables provide a local forum for global companies to participate and learn from each other in facilitated conversations on important, strategic business issues in sustainability and corporate social responsibility(CSR). Member leaders engage the full spectrum of CSR and sustainability topics, frequently moving the conversation beyond energy and environmental sustainability to address the issues of the new economy (for example: the new risks and new realities of resource scarcity, opportunities in product development, circular economy, sustainability reporting, supply chain sustainability, employee engagement, transparency, carbon disclosure, and perennially – internal & external b.)
- Problem solve and create new value by bringing together strategic corporate thought leaders within a region.
- Identify potential opportunities and challenges associated with the new economy, resource scarcity, future regulations, and global reporting.
- Strategize on key business opportunities and challenges associated with issues of risk mitigation, workforce development, and product innovation and development.
- Confidentially engage, explore, and learn from each other and industry leaders/subject matter experts by sharing, experiences, challenges, resources, and opportunities related to global topics in sustainability/CSR.
- Foster regional collaboration through facilitated conversations sparked by industry leaders
- Maximize sustainability impact and understanding through facilitated discussions with key business stakeholders (i.e. human resources, finance, supply chain) who are not typically part of the corporate sustainability team. The format for the sustainability roundtable was designed to maximize company participation and education and to further foster employee professional development. Each membership includes TWO seats at the table.